OPEN Charter Members are successful, high skilled entrepreneurs, executives, and leaders in education, healthcare, law, science, and technology and are focused on helping young entrepreneurs and professionals with their careers as mentors. They also helps the community to connect with other that leads to business ventures.
Why Become a Charter Member?
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with engaged and passionate professionals, entrepreneurs, and students with a global perspective and expertise across many fields. We have local, national and international events through our sister chapters, and an exclusive OPEN mobile app.
- Discounted Admission to OPEN and partner organizations’ Events: Attend our events, as well as those of the other chapters, at members’ rates. Many events are free and most include Pakistani food. You can get access and discounted admission to events of organizations in the region such as the Harvard Business School Association of Boston, TIE, Cambridge Business Development Center, MIT Enterprise Forum, Mass Biotech Council, and others (list subject to change).
- Roundtables and Dinners: OPEN-NE often has events where members get to interact with Charter and board members in an informal setting, including guest speakers. Recently we met with the head of the Karachi Stock Exchange and Chairman of the National Bank of Pakistan, as well as a senior advisor to the Government of Pakistan.
- Business Plans: Members can present their business plans at quarterly OPEN Board meetings. Previous presenters have found this forum invaluable for critiquing their ideas, introducing them to sources of funding, and recruiting advisors, board and employees for their companies.
- Mentorship: All members can apply for our mentorship program. In addition, Board and Charter members are available to provide informal guidance to members.